The 'Submit Feedback Report' page is used to document a vessel's terminal call and performance.
This provides an operational history of the vessel, which is taken into account when assessing the vessel for future vets. RightShip will take up any negative feedback entered with the vessel operators, and the issue will be pursued until a satisfactory close-out has been received.
- Click on the 'Search' tab, & enter the vessel details. You can search for a vessel by name or IMO number.
2. Click on the 'More' button and select 'Submit Feedback'
3. Select 'Berth Feedback Report' from the drop down menu and click 'submit'
4. Input all the required fields and click the 'next' button
5. Submit the feedback form. A confirmation message will display after the submission has been successful.
Submitted feedback will appear in the activity and tasks page.