To verify your vessel’s GHG Emissions Rating, please submit documentation to support the following particulars to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- EEDI Technical File – detailing the attained EEDI score and calculation (if applicable).
If this document is not available, please provide the following:
- Deadweight – maximum summer deadweight tonnage (DWT) – please provide a copy of the capacity plan;
- Vref Speed (Knots) – trial speed at summer (scantling) load draught at 75% MCR – please provide a copy of sea trial report (hull part);
- Power (kW) of main engine at 100% MCR – please provide a copy of shop test report;
- Specific fuel consumption (SFC) of main engine (g/kWh) at 75% of MCR at ISO conditions – please provide a copy of the shop test report;
- Power (kW) of auxiliary engines at 100% MCR – please provide copy of shop test reports;
- SFC of auxiliary engine (g/kWh) at 50% of MCR at ISO conditions – please provide copy of shop test reports;
- Ice class – If vessel has ice class notation or was originally built to an ice class;
- If shaft alternator fitted – please advise rated load (kW);
- If waste heat unit with turbo alternator fitted – please advise rated load (kW);
- If the vessel is built to common structural rules (CSR) please confirm the lightweight tonnage (LWT) and length between perpendiculars (LBP).
Upon receipt, we will update our database and notify you of the outcome. If you have any questions or would like further information, please visit our site.rightship.com/sustainability/ghg-rating/ or contact us at email@example.com.