The user must log in to Qi and search for the vessel by name or IMO.
In order to search for and view an incident:
- Open Qi in browser
- Log in to Qi with your username and password
- Qi will display the activity and tasks page after login has been successful
4. Click on the 'Search' tab.
5. The best way to search for an incident is to enter key word "PSC" followed by the vessel name or IMO.
6. To view the specific incident click on the 'PSC' button next to the record
7. The overview page of selected PSC will be displayed. Click on the 'DEFECIENCIES' tab to view any defects associated with the vessel, or the 'REPORTS' tab to view various reports related to the PSC.